About the All is Well Foundation
Jayne Gilbride Bauer started this nonprofit foundation in 2009 with the intent to serve cancer patients dealing with all aspects of cancer, and the family, friends, caregivers and medical personnel who support them. Since its establishment, the All is Well Foundation has served the various needs of patients and caregivers, across the spectrum of cancer care, from initial diagnosis through treatment, recovery, outreach and beyond.
Recently, the foundation has expanded its mission to support local charities and education.
Our Mission In Action
Thanks to the support of our local community, the All is Well Foundation has been able to give financial assistance to:
· Local patients and families affected by cancer
· Families supported by Ridgewood Social Services
· Emmanuel Cancer Foundation's Emergency Assistance Fund
· Memorial Sloan Kettering's Pediatric Patient Free Care Fund
· Valley Home Care Butterflies Program
· Local Schools and Educational Foundations
· Kula for Karma's Therapeutic Yoga Program for Veterans with PTS
· Christian Overcomers Summer Camp for Adults with Disabilities